Summer has officially begun and camps are up and running! During the summer months, what better way to stay cool than with a “cool” new t-shirt?!
We are excited to announce a brand new contest we will be running for students this summer! Not only will you be able to show off your creativity, but you also have a chance to win a free camp next summer in addition to 10 free t-shirts that YOU created! Detailed information is listed below.
Auburn Youth Programs – T-Shirt Contest Rules
Auburn Youth Programs, a branch of The Office of Professional and Continuing Education, is looking for a new T-shirt Design, and we want our campers involved! The following is the criteria, contest rules, and submission details for the T-shirt design, along with some optional suggestions for your designs.
- The Contest Participant must have attended an Auburn Youth Programs Summer Camp or Program during the Summer of 2017.
- T-Shirt must include the following:
- Slogan: “Start Here, Go Anywhere.”
- Department Name: Auburn Youth Programs
- Office Name: Office of Professional and Continuing Education
- Cannot contain any depictions of Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs, or any other foul material.
- Must be created by the participant and not a member of the family or a friend.
- All T-Shirt submissions must be submitted by July 28th at 5:00pm in PDF format via email
- Front page including Contact Information must be filled out in full.
- Any extra designs that need to be included must be attached along with submission.
- Multiple submissions can be made.
- Create a design that describes your experience at camp
- Incorporate the “Auburn Spirit”
How a winner will be chosen:
After all submissions are received, members of our staff will vote on the top 5 designs. The following designs will then be digitized and mocked up. The designs will then be entered into a public voting period in which the winner will be selected based on the highest number of votes received. The public voting will take place through a survey but will be distributed on Social Media through the following channels:
Listed below is the link to the FULL document with rules, contact information and t-shirt outline.
We look forward to seeing all of your creative t-shirt designs and potentially giving YOU a free trip to an AYP summer camp next year!